New Reservation System Will Expedite Leads15 Dec 2017
The Reservation Instant Service Engine (RISE) is BridgeStreet's next-generation Reservation Servicing application, allowing Reservation Agents (RAs) to receive and expediently address leads for Serviced Apartment Reservations. Some of RISE's most helpful features include:
- Quick Booking functionality helps RAs find the best options to satisfy Guests' lodging needs, taking into account requested stay dates, party sizes, budgets and distance to desired location.
- Visual displays give the RA a holistic view of each lodging option, to include Management Company, rate variances, applicable fees and the ability to book in real-time.
- Quoting functionality leads the RA through the quick building of quotes that are tailored for and sent to each Guest.
- Customizable dashboards focus RA efforts on the most important Leads. Leads are automatically prioritized according to business rules set by BridgeStreet executives.
- A built-in Rate Calculator helps to optimize margins by letting RAs customize a number of different financial variables associated with bookings.
RISE connects seamlessly with BridgeStreet's other informational architecture, including Bidding and Property Management Systems, to provide a complete Reservations solution. RISE collects information and other metrics that are associated with Leads (for example, guest booking preferences, time to book), to help BridgeStreet refine future customer service.
Any changes to BridgeStreet's Reservation operations should be transparent to partners that bid on leads through Easy Source. Partners that make their properties available to BridgeStreet as real-time bookable will likely see an increase in sales, as these properties are suggested prior to bidding.